By purchasing The think.feel.brand Mastermind, you (herein referred to as ‘client’) agree to the following terms stated herein.
Wallnut Studio (herein referred to as the “Company”) agrees to provide services of The think.feel.brand Mastermind (herein referred to as “Program”). Customer agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
Client acknowledges that neither the Company, their affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third parties, or licensors warrant that the services will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from these Events as to the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or content of any information or service provided through the Events.
Client understands that the Company does not offer any representations, warranties, or guarantees, verbally or in writing, regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth or any results of any kind. Client agrees that their results are dependent on various factors including but not limited to, skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business acumen, and finances and in no way dependent on any information the Company provides to Client.
Except as specifically provided in this agreement or where the law requires a different standard, you agree that the Company is not responsible for any loss, property damage, death, illness or bodily injury, caused by your attendance at the Events. To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, the Company will not be responsible to the Client or any third party claims through the Client for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of your purchase or attendance at the Events.
Client understands that a coaching relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of the Events. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
The think.feel.brand Mastermind shall run from April 2019 to July 2019.
The think.feel.brand Mastermind includes:
8 GROUP TELECONFERENCE CALLS
- Connect with fellow master-minders to receive support, reflection and feedback on your business vision.
- Stay accountable to the changes as you implement what you want to create.
* Please note Group calls will be scheduled at a time that suits most members of the group. There will be no refund or rescheduling if you can’t make the time slot.
A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
- Regularly access Cristina and connect with Mastermind buddies for the 4 months.
- Celebrate your successes, receive quick support and encouragement and stay on track with your business success.
- Access the members-only hub for my favourite resources on everything brand related.
- Find the books, teachers, mindset techniques, nutrition and supplementary information that radically change your game, inside and out.
- Access to my supplier’s list. Everything from the top copywriters to web developers, designers and healers to keep you implementing and moving ahead.
- When relevant, I will personally connect you to my list of contacts around the world.
LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE CALLS ARCHIVES
- All our group calls will be recorded and you will have a chance to listen, reflect and review again and again.
Program shall be four (4) months in length (herein referred to as “Commitment Period”). Client understands all benefits shall expire at the end of the Commitment Period, and will not be carried-over. All of Client’s benefits must be used during the Commitment Period.
Cristina Londono-Trelles trading as Wallnut Studio owns the website available at www.thinkfeelbrand.com (Site) and is the provider of The think.feel.brand Mastermind.
Wallnut Studio operates in accordance with Australian Competition and Consumer Law.
If you work through up to the Mastermind call and you are not totally happy with this program you can cancel your Mastermind membership within 14 days of your payment and receive a refund, minus a $100 fee to cover administration.
You must demonstrate that you have participated in the Mastermind by joining the Facebook community forum and submitting worksheets from the first Mastermind topic before requesting a cancellation of your course membership and refund.
Refunds must be requested in writing between the two weeks of the Mastermind.
Change of mind before the Mastermind starts does not constitute valid reason for a refund.
Your request for cancellation of your Mastermind membership must be in writing by notifying email@example.com within 14 days from the start date of this program. We will reply by email within 2 business days to inform you whether your request for cancellation and a refund has been approved. If your request is approved, an electronic refund will be issued within 7 working days from date of approval.
Refund requests after the 14 days period referenced above will not be approved under any circumstances.
If Client elects to pay in full, the price will be One Thousand, One Hundred and Eighteen dollars ($1,118.00) Dollars (“AUD”).
If Clients elects to pay by payment plan, the price of the Program shall be One Thousand, Three Hundred and Eight dollars ($1,308.00 AUD), payable in four (4) or six (6) equal monthly instalments.
Method of Payment
Client shall pay through MasterCard or Visa, with payment to be processed through Stripe or PayPal
Client is responsible for full payment of the fees for the Program, regardless of whether Client, participates or utilizes the Program. If Client is 10 days past due, Client will be removed from the Program until their payments are up-to-date. There will be an 8% finance charges on late payments.
The Company respects the Client’s privacy and insists that the Client respects the Organizer’s and the other Event Participants (herein referred to as “Participants”). Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Any Confidential Information shared by the Company, any representative of the Company, or the Participants is confidential, proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Party who discloses it. All Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information or any transactions, during discussions, from the forum or otherwise.
Client agrees not to use such confidential information in any manner other than in discussion with the Company or other Participants during the Events. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
Both Parties will keep Confidential Information in strictest confidence and shall use the best efforts to safeguard the Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
Further, Client agrees that if they violate or display any likelihood of violating this section the Company and/or the other Participant will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
Non-Disclosure of Materials
Material given to the Client in the course of the Events is proprietary, copyrighted and developed solely and specifically by the Company. Original materials that have been provided to the Client are for the Client’s individual use only and a single-user license. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure, reproduction and sale by the Client to a third party is strictly prohibited.
No Transfer of Intellectual Property
All intellectual property, including Organizer’s copyrighted Events and/or program materials, shall remain the solely and exclusively the property of the Company. No license to sell, reproduce or distribute Organizer’s materials is granted or implied. Client agrees not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of the Company or Participants.
Further, the Client agrees that if the Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of the agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company and/or Participants will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
The Events are developed for strictly educational purposes. Client accepts and agrees that Client is one fully responsible for their progress and results from the Events. The Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing. Client understands that because of the nature and extent of the Events, the results experienced by each Client may significantly vary. Client acknowledges that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Events.
Client hereby grants to the Company and to its licensees, assignees, and other successors-in-interest, all rights of every kind and character whatsoever in perpetuity in and to Client’s appearance (hereinafter referred to as the “Appearance”) in connection with promotional footage, written script, print images and photography for the Events.
Client hereby authorizes the Company to photograph, record, or release (on tape, film, print, website or otherwise), the Appearance; to edit at its discretion and to include with the appearance of others in the Events; and to use the Appearance in any manner or media whatsoever, including without limitation unrestricted use for purposes of publicity, advertising and sales promotion; and to use my name and likeness in connection with the Events.
Client hereby waive all rights, release, and discharge the Company from, and shall neither sue nor bring any proceeding against any such parties for, any claim, demand or cause of action whether now known or unknown, for defamation, invasion of right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar matter, or based upon or relating to the use of Client’s Appearance. The Company owns all rights and proceeds resulting from Client’s Appearance. The Company is not obligated to utilize the authorization granted by Client hereunder.
Independent Contractor Status
Nothing in this Agreement is to be construed as creating a partnership, venture alliance, or any other similar relationship. Each party shall be an independent contractor in its performance hereunder and shall retain control over its personnel and the manner in which such personnel perform hereunder. In these Events no such persons shall be deemed employees of the other party by virtue of participation or performance hereunder.
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either the Company to perform their obligations under this Agreement, the Organizer’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force. The failure of either Party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
- Limitation Of Liability. Client agrees they purchased the Program at their own risk and that Events are only educational services being provided. Client releases the Company, it’s employees, directors, subsidiaries, principals, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns, instructors, guides, staff, Participants, and related entities in any way as well as the venue where the Events are being held, and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (hereinafter “Releasees”) from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from your participation in the Events. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
- Client agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Organizer’s services or enrollment in the Events. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the Events materials.
- Client further declares and represents that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to Client to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind Client’s heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
- Non-Disparagement. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. The Parties agree that neither will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, each other or any of its programs, members, owner directors, officers, Affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- This Agreement may not be assigned by the Client, without express written consent of the Company. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns. Waiver of any breach or the failure to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision in any other circumstance.
- The Company is committed to providing all Clients a positive experience. By accepting below, Client agrees that the Company may, at their sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in the Events without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if the Client becomes disruptive to the Company or Participants, difficult to work with or upon violation of these terms. Client will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
- Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, their employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the Program, excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by the Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Client recognizes and agrees that all of the Organizer’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
- Resolution of Disputes. If not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties, every controversy or dispute relating to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. All claims against the Company must be lodged within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand. The parties shall cooperate to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or a decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf of Client, Client is responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees.
- Equitable Relief. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties for which monetary relief is inadequate and where a Party may suffer irreparable harm in the absence of an appropriate remedy, the injured Party may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for equitable relief, including without limitation a temporary restraining order or injunction.
- Any notices to be given hereunder by either Party to the other may be effected by personal delivery or by mail, registered or certified, postage prepaid with return receipt requested. Notices delivered personally shall be deemed communicated as of the date of actual receipt; mailed notices shall be deemed communicated as of five (5) days after the date of mailing. For purposes of this Agreement, “personal delivery” includes notice transmitted by email. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org The Company shall deliver notice to Client’s email address provided to the Company through registration.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter, supersedes all previous discussions, negotiations, proposals, agreements and understandings between them relating to such subject matter, and may not be modified, amended, or discharged, nor may any of its terms be waived, except by an instrument in writing signed by both parties in duplicate.
- Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Australian Law.
For any questions or queries please contact
Cristina Londono-Trelles ACN 44 514 077 155
BY PURCHASING THIS PROGRAM, I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE WORKING AGREEMENTS ABOVE